Hi, I’m Tùng
software developer, open source contributor, coffee addict, skeptic
I’m a Software Engineer working at Automattic. Formerly 10up, WC Vendors.
Some projects I worked on
I create tools to solve my needs:
Since I wrote the first line of code, I have been:
- Building React web apps.
- Contributing to Open Source software (WordPress, Gutenberg, WooCommerce, WooCommerce Blocks,…).
- Working remotely.
- Writing a lot of E2E test cases on various platforms: WP Acceptance, Cypress, and Jest with Puppeteer.
- Building WordPress custom sites and e-commerce.
- Developing WordPress themes and plugins.
- Building and managing government portal.
- Building and managing high-traffic magazines.
- Migrating websites to WordPress.
- Developing plugins for multi-vendors marketplaces.
- Integrating sales tax for multi-vendors marketplaces.
- Integrating payment gateway for multi-vendors marketplaces.
- Writing CLI and bash automation scripts.
- Optimizing SEO.
- Setting up and optimizing web servers.
- Speeding up website loading and improving Google PageSpeed Insights score.
- Translating WordPress into Vietnamese.
- … (more to come)